The benefits of LED lighting are well-documented but that doesn’t mean everyone is on board. Because people are now just starting to make the switch in masses to LED lighting to save money, we won’t truly know it’s impact for many years.
One of the benefits of LED lighting is the different colors and hues that can help you sleep better while also changing the entire atmosphere of a room. Statistics and savings are great but we need to see it to believe it.
That’s why the infographic above is so helpful in visualizing the actual benefits of LED Efficiency.
The main benefits it outlines are:
- 5.1 quads of energy saved each year by 2035
- Scientific progress on key technology frontiers
- Better quality in efficient lighting products
- Affordable products with competitive first costs
- U.S. jobs with domestic manufacturer